The Watermaster is the most advanced machine of its type. Employing a unique and patented bucket/pumping combination, it achieves optimum perfomance in a wide variety of hydrotechnical works. As it works on water, the Watermaster causes no damage to banks and, thanks to its unique bucket/pumping design, causes little turbidity in surrounding water.
Watermaster is ideally suited to a broad range of tasks in the field of water-environment conservation and protection, including:
- Restoration of eutrophic rivers and lakes
- Flood control, etc.
In construction, it is exellent for
- Pipe and cable laying
- Management of industrial water areas and reservoirs
- Special civil-engineering water projects
In teh development of water areas for recreational use, the Watermaster excels in
- Construction of boating routes and marinas
- Rehabilitation of bathing beaches
- Improvements of shorelines and river banks etc.