Virtsu Harbour - 58° 34,3´ N 23° 30,42´ E
Virtsu Harbour’s principal task is to receive and service liners. The importance as a cargo harbour has increased. The exportation of stone chips and limestone-ashes increases with every year. Virtsu harbour has a port for sailing yachts.
- There are six quays for receiving ferries and cargo boats, and floating quays for smaller boats and yachts
- Three quays are equipped with ramps.
- The harbour can receive boats with maximum length of 90 meters and maximum draught of 5,0 meters.
- Of goods we can load granular products and timber.
- The passengers and yacht tourists have access to washing- and sauna facilities, cafés, shops, and communication services, etc.
- Boarder guard
- Fresh water
- Reception of bilge water and sewage
- Smaller repair-works
- Weather forecast
|+372 47 75160||+372 53 428555|
deputy of the harbour's manager
|+372 47 75160||+372 50 56575||+372 47 75160|
|+372 45 45435|
|security surveillance||+372 47 75019|