Sviby Harbour - 58° 58,2´ N 23° 18,8´ E
Sviby Harbour’s principal task is to receive liners, but it is also the island’s cargo harbour. It is also possible for little boats and yachts to stop in Sviby.
- There is a quay in the harbour for receiving boats and a floating quay for yachts.
- The quay is equipped with a ramp.
- The harbour can receive boats with maximum length of 50 meters and maximum draught of 3,2 metres.
- The harbour can supply boats with electricity. Theres is no watersuply and washingrooms.
- Boarder guard on call
- Customs on call
- Reception of bilge water and sewage
|+372 46 31649||+372 50 49301|
|port service||+372 47 29933||+53 012889|
The 24-hour radio calling through Heltermaa Harbour or through Rohuküla harbour is ULL 9/16