Sõru Harbour - 58° 41,5´ N 22° 31,5´ E
The two islands, Hiiumaa and Saaremaa, have always been friendly with each other and therefor now they have a ferry operating on the line Hiiumaa-Saaremaa.
Sõru Harbour services also small boats and yachts.
- The harbour has a quay for ferries.
- The quay is equipped with a ramp.
- Access to water and electricity.
- Sõru Harbour can receive boats with maximum length of 40 meters and maximum draught of 3,0 meters.
- Boarder guard on call
- Customs on call
- Fresh water
- Reception of bilge water and sewage
- Weather forecast
|+372 46 31649||+372 50 49301||+372 47 32171|
|+372 50 43 888|
|port service||+372 46 95250||+372 52 72865|