Rohuküla Harbour - 58° 54,3´ N 23° 25,7´ E
Rohuküla Harbour, administered by AS Saarte Liinid, principal task is to receive and service liners. In addition, there are conditions for receiving and servicing cargo- and passenger ships.
- There are eight quays for receiving vessels.
- Four quays are equipped with ramps.
- The harbour can receive boats with maximum length of 120 meters and maximum draught of 5,5 meters.
- Although the harbour does not have stationary equipment for lifting it is possible to process dry cargo, granular products (sand, splinters, fertilisers, coal, etc), and timber.
- Boarder guard on call
- Customs on call
- Fresh water
- Reception of bilge water and sewage
- Smaller repair-works
- Weather forecast
Detailed information about the port service fees can be found on the pricelist page. More information about the history of Rohuküla Harbour can be found here. Harbour maps and plans can be found here.
|+372 46 31649||+372 50 49301||+372 47 32171|
|+372 47 32245||+372 47 32171|
The 24-hour radio calling is ULL 09/16 channel 156,450 MHz. The harbour’s radio station works 24 hours