Heltermaa Harbour - 58° 52,0´ N 23° 02,9´ E
Heltermaa Harbour, administered by AS Saarte Liinid, principal task is to receive and service liners. In addition, there are conditions for receiving and servicing cargo- and passenger ships, the services on offer are quick and of high quality.
- There are four quays for receiving vessels.
- Three quays are equipped with ramps.
- The harbour can receive boats with maximum length of 118 meters and maximum draught of 4,6 meters.
- It is possible to process dry cargo (containers up to 5 tons), granular products (sand, splinters, fertilisers, coal), and timber.
- The hotel and restaurant are situated in the main building.
- Boarder guard on call
- Customs on call
- Fresh water
- Reception of bilge water and sewage
- Smaller repair-works
- Weather forecast
- Conference rooms
Detailed information about the port service fees can be found on the pricelist page. More information about the history of Heltermaa Harbour can be found here. Harbour maps and plans can be found here.
|+372 46 31649||+372 50 49301|
|harbour’s quay security surveillance||+372 46 94122|
|harbour's hotel||+372 46 94146|
The 24-hour radio calling is ULL 09/16 channel 156,450 MHz; 156,800 MHz. The harbour’s radio station works 24 hours